Ever wanted to know your favourite Formula One driver better? Ever wanted a glimpse inside their lives outside the cockpit and see what really makes them tick - away from the race track? You can with the help of our series, The Secret Life. Renault’s Vitaly Petrov is our latest target, as he reveals a hatred of early starts, a penchant for playing cards and a passion for Spanish football...
This weekend’s Turkish race will be a very special one for Ferrari, as it will be the Italian team’s 800th Grand Prix. And to celebrate reaching such a momentous milestone, a special commemorative logo will be placed on the engine covers of both F10s for the duration of the Istanbul Park event.
Gradients, swooping curves, an anti-clockwise layout and a dramatic triple-apex bend make Istanbul Park one of the drivers’ favourites on the FIA Formula One World Championship calendar. Built for the 2005 season by architect Hermann Tilke – creator of several other Formula One venues – Istanbul Park allowed Turkey to become a new Formula One host nation. And in the five grands prix held since, Ferrari's Felipe Massa, who won a hat-trick of races from 2006-2008, each time from pole position, has emerged as the man to beat.
The world-renowned Monaco Grand Prix hosts round six of this year's FIA Formula One World Championship. One of only four current races to have formed part of the original 1950 Formula One World Championship, the Monaco Grand Prix this year makes its 57th appearance on the Formula One calendar.
The Spanish Grand Prix at the Circuit de Catalunya, which this weekend hosts round five of the 2010 FIA Formula 1 World Championship, has been a fixture on the F1 calendar since 1991.
- Chinese Grand Prix - Preview
- Malaysian Grand Prix - Preview
- Australian Grand Prix - Preview
- FIA invites new teams to enter 2011 championship
- Bahrain Grand Prix
- Q&A with McLaren's Jenson Button
- FIA publish revised 2010 entry list!
- Michael Schumacher Q&A: Still plenty of work to do
- Michael Schumacher Q&A: I am fully convinced that we have a car that is able to fight for the championship.
- FIA set to approve further points and tyre rule changes
Page 4 of 10